And the award goes to…………………….. me! My heartfelt gratitude goes to Brian Evans (BE) for nominating me for the Liebster Award, the first award that I have received in my journey of blogging. This person is not just an amazing writer but also a keen reader who tends to find the best in other people’s writings. Please do have a look into his blog where you are certain to find a slice of serenity: https://wisdomsquill.wordpress.com/.
So here are my answers to the wonderful questions that BE had for me. (I really enjoyed answering!)
_ _ _ _ _
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I firmly believe in love at first sight! I find myself to be quite theatrical at times, and emotions like love, joy and sorrow tend to affect me very easily. I always have this feeling that I will be able to recognize the love of my life at my first sight of him ;)
- Would you ever start another blog?
Blogging has so far been a wonderful experience for me and I love every bit of it. As long as I am getting to express my views and writings in this existing blog, I do not see the necessity of starting another one.
- What makes you angry?
I am actually a very calm and quite person. I tend to maintain my composure in the midst of hardest times. But I am no angel so I do get angry at times and that happens when the people I trust hide things from me. I believe that there exists a fine line between telling lies and hiding truth; these two are not the same.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I am an extrovert. I love meeting new people and getting to know about them. But here’s a secret, I used to be an introvert back in my childhood days, having very few friends. As I grew up, I realized that it’s fun to get to connect with more people.
- What would be the coolest super power to possess?
I think the coolest superpower to possess would be to read people’s minds ;)
- In another life, what animal would you be?
Okay, if I’m given options then I would want to be a human by all means. But if there are no options, then a lion would be my choice. Reason is very simple: my zodiac sign is a Leo (lion).
- Would you rather be early, on-time, or fashionably late?
I would be on-time. And as per my opinion, people who are on-time are the sophisticated ones.
- Which one of your 5 senses would you be saddest to lose?
- If you were Noah, which animal would you leave behind?
- What is your favorite genre of literature?
- When you travel, do you prefer driving or flying?
_ _ _ _ _
In case you are wondering what a Liebster Award really is (just like I did), I request you to read the blog (https://wisdomsquill.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/the-liebster-award-acceptance-speech/) that BE has written because he has elucidated all the rules and information for it beautifully.
Anyhow, here is my set of questions for my fellow nominees:
- What is your favorite color?
- What is the funniest secret you ever hid?
- Who is the person you love the most in your life?
- Which book would you love to read again?
- Which movie got you to think about the purpose of your life?
- What is the most important thing that you wish to do before you die?
- Which song is the one that you cannot go without listening since last week?
- If you had the chance to marry just about anyone, who would that person be?
- Which inspirational quote has touched your soul the most?
- Name one celebrity who inspires you the most
- Name a social networking site that you cannot live without.
And here are the people whom I would love to nominate:
What I like to Do by Steve https://whatiliketodobysteve.wordpress.com/
Wood Kitchen https://woodkitchen.wordpress.com/
Journey of My Thoughts https://journeyofmythoughts.wordpress.com/
Asali the Kenyan Blogger https://asaliasali.wordpress.com/
Haji Farida https://hajifarida.wordpress.com/
I would like to keep the invitation open for the rest of the people :)